Mr. Dee-chordsGuitar Tutor
The Trumpet, as a Brass Instrument
The Trumpet is a beautiful high sounding brass instrument. Made of precious metals such as gold, silber or bronze. Most Trumpets are pitched in the key of Bflat. Which means it transposes a tone lower from the concert key.
- Lectures 3 per week
- Quizzes 1 per week
- Duration 6 Months (minimum)
- Skill level Beginner-Professional
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes
What you'll learn You will be able to play the trumpet. Very easy English! mainly demonstrations You do not have to spent money and time on a private teacher you will have to be very disipline. Practice every day, even for 15 minutes Just Do It! Jump in. Enjoy the most beautiful musical instrument of all: the Trumpet!
1. Dee-chords Semester Evaluation Certificate.
2. Diploma Certificate upon completion
3. ABRSM AND MUSON exam certification in both theory and practical on the guitar.
- Over five (5) hours lessons of three (3) contacts per week.
- Information packed training on proper fingering Exercise and finger dexterity.
- Learning music theory, rhythm, how to read sheet music.
- Mouth embrochure placement.
- Individual roles of each hand are the primary objectives to meet up.
- Ornaments and techniques.
- Efficient Practice.
- Ear Training.
- Memory Training.
- Playing songs and accompanying pieces.
- Solo performance and Band exposures.
- Personalize and group based projects and weekly assignments.
Lesson 1. Introduction to the Trumpet, breathing and the toneWeek 1
Lesson 2. Playing on the mouthpiece.Week 2
Lesson 3. Playing the mouthpiece and taking care of the valves.Week 3
Lesson 4. Buzzing with an embrochure.Week 4
Lesson 1. Creating the toneWeek 4
Lesson 2. Playing the mouthpiece into the trumpet and how to hold the trumpet.Week 5
Lesson 3. Creating tones, playing long tones.Week 6
Lesson 4. Using the tongue to start the toneWeek 7
Part 1. C Major ScaleWeek 10
Part 2. Advance trumpet playing (Note and style and professional techniques)Week 11
Part 3. Semester ExaminationWeek 12
Complete PDF Curriculum is available in student's dashboard after registration.
Mr. Dee-chordsGuitar Tutor
Akinboyewa David Aka Dee-chords is the lead coach at Dee-chords Music Academy. As CEO and Director of studies, he is a certified Musician. A singer, song writer, composer and producer. His multi skillful playing of over 10 Musical instruments has earned him a lot of exposures as a Live stage performing and recording artist. He has staged many great concerts and have worked with several other noble Musicians in the industry locally and internationally. He currently directs music in about 8 schools and some pentecostal churches. He's happily married to Sophia Akinboyewa with two lovely kids. Bryan and Gianna.