Mr. Dee-chordsGuitar Tutor
Mixing & Mastering, Audio Engineering, and Music Production.
Students will learn techniques for recording vocals, instrumentals, such as the orchestra and making beats for several genres of music and vocal for some popular music. Topics covered include studio signal flow, microphone selection and placement, use of outboard and software based effects processors, overdubbing, creating composite audio tracks, and mixing.
- Lectures 3 per week
- Quizzes 1 per week
- Duration 6 Months (minimum)
- Skill level Beginner-Professional
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes
Students will underscore the 5 Stages of the Music Production Process . Such as: Composition.:(The composition stage is the process of generating musical ideas.) Arrangement: Music arrangement is the art of taking your musical ideas and laying them out along a timeline to build a final piece of music. ... Sound Design and Production. Mixing Mastering.
1. Dee-chords Semester Evaluation Certificate.
2. Diploma Certificate upon completion
3. ABRSM AND MUSON exam certification in both theory and practical on the guitar.
- Over five (5) hours lessons of three (3) contacts per week.
- Information packed training on proper fingering Exercise and finger dexterity.
- Learning music theory, rhythm, how to read sheet music.
- Finger agility, speed and accuracy on Scales and chords Development.
- Individual roles of each hand are the primary objectives to meet up.
- Ornaments and techniques.
- Efficient Practice.
- Ear Training.
- Memory Training.
- Playing songs and accompanying pieces.
- Solo performance and Band exposures.
- Personalize and group based projects and weekly assignments.
Lesson 1. Introduction to Audio conceptWeek 1
Lesson 2. Recording and Editing Audio.Week 2
Lesson 3. Audio wave form component (Frequency, Amplitude, phase progression, rare faction.Week 3
Lesson 4. In-class presentation and critics of project.Week 4
Lesson 1. Introduction to project 2Week 4
Lesson 2. Overview of audio processing.Week 5
Lesson 3. Medi theory.Week 6
Lesson 4. Introduction to drum set (creating midi drum pack)Week 7
Part 1. Consideration for mixing (Balance, Spectral content, dynamic content, and oral field)Week 10
Part 2. Interest and PersuationWeek 11
Part 3. Semester ExaminationWeek 12
Complete PDF Curriculum is available in student's dashboard after registration.
Mr. Dee-chordsGuitar Tutor
Akinboyewa David Aka Dee-chords is the lead coach at Dee-chords Music Academy. As CEO and Director of studies, he is a certified Musician. A singer, song writer, composer and producer. His multi skillful playing of over 10 Musical instruments has earned him a lot of exposures as a Live stage performing and recording artist. He has staged many great concerts and have worked with several other noble Musicians in the industry locally and internationally. He currently directs music in about 8 schools and some pentecostal churches. He's happily married to Sophia Akinboyewa with two lovely kids. Bryan and Gianna.