Mr. Dee-chordsGuitar Tutor
The Violin Strings Family
The violin family comprises the violin, the viola, the cello (violoncello), and the double bass; it forms the backbone of the modern symphony orchestra.
- Lectures 3 per week
- Quizzes 1 per week
- Duration 6 Months (minimum)
- Skill level Beginner-Professional
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes
A step by step course guide on playing the Violin from scratch to professional. This course will develop your fingering and tones.
1. Dee-chords Semester Evaluation Certificate.
2. Diploma Certificate upon completion
3. ABRSM AND MUSON exam certification in both theory and practical on the guitar.
Violin Fundamentals Level 1
The Violin Fundamentals Course 1, will teach you how to play Violin from step one. In this course you will learn the absolute basics from how to tune the fiddle to playing melodies. We start you off with scales and simple so you can play easy violin songs right away. We also discuss any roadblocks you might run into like calluses or tuning troubles, and how to overcome them. Don’t forget the toolbox with a Violin finger chart, a ROSIN, tuning pipe, shoulder rest and many more tools to help you get going.
- Over five (5) hours lessons of three (3) contacts per week.
- Information packed training on proper fingering Exercise and finger dexterity.
- Learning music theory, rhythm, how to read sheet music.
- Finger agility, speed and accuracy on Scales and chords Development.
- Individual roles of each hand are the primary objectives to meet up.
- Ornaments and techniques.
- Efficient Practice.
- Ear Training.
- Memory Training.
- Playing songs and accompanying pieces.
- Solo performance and Band exposures.
- Personalize and group based projects and weekly assignments.
Lesson 1. Understand the art of playing music on the violinWeek 1
Lesson 2. Learn how to play popular songs like Jingle bells, Pirates of the Caribbean theme and more!Week 2
Lesson 3. Bowing Techniques and exercises to help improve skillsWeek 3
Lesson 4. Master the art of reading violin music from zeroWeek 4
Lesson 1. Learn how to hold bow, how to hold the violin, how to use your shoulder rest and rosinWeek 4
Lesson 2. Learn intonation on the violinWeek 5
Lesson 3. More advanced articulations such as Vibrato, staccato, detache, marcatto and othersWeek 6
Lesson 4. Three ways to tune the violinWeek 7
Part 1. Different Scales and their ArpeggioWeek 10
Part 2. Loads of useful practical exercises to improve your violin skillWeek 11
You will be able to learn how to self study and continue on with your playing after taking this course
Part 3. Semester ExaminationWeek 12
Complete PDF Curriculum is available in student's dashboard after registration.
Mr. Dee-chordsGuitar Tutor
Akinboyewa David Aka Dee-chords is the lead coach at Dee-chords Music Academy. As CEO and Director of studies, he is a certified Musician. A singer, song writer, composer and producer. His multi skillful playing of over 10 Musical instruments has earned him a lot of exposures as a Live stage performing and recording artist. He has staged many great concerts and have worked with several other noble Musicians in the industry locally and internationally. He currently directs music in about 8 schools and some pentecostal churches. He's happily married to Sophia Akinboyewa with two lovely kids. Bryan and Gianna.