Mr. Dee-chordsGuitar Tutor
Beginner - Pro Courses 1-8 Grades
Our Piano/Keyboard Master Class covers everything from the very basics through the most advanced techniques. There's no way we could list everything here, but here are a few of the things you will learn—and master!
- Lectures 3 per week
- Quizzes 1 per week
- Duration 6 Months (Minimum)
- Skill level Beginner-Professional
- Language English
- Students 12
- Assessments Yes
Our Beginner piano lessons will take you from the absolute basics of how to hold and tune a piano, all the way to being able to play chords, scales and full songs and piano solos. You’ll feel confident learning with our easy-to-follow lessons that build on your skills slowly, so you move on to the next level with ease.
1. Dee-chords Semester Evaluation Certificate.
2. Diploma Certificate upon completion
3. ABRSM AND MUSON exam certification in both theory and practical on the piano.
Piano Fundamentals Level 1
Piano Fundamentals Course 1 will teach you how to play piano from step one. In this course you will learn the absolute basics from how to tune the piano to playing melodies. We start you off with chords and rhythm so you can play easy piano songs right away. We also discuss any roadblocks you might run into like calluses or tuning troubles, and how to overcome them. Don’t forget the toolbox with a chord chart, a scale finder, a guitar tuner and many more tools to help you get going.
- Over five (5) hours lessons of three (3) contacts per week.
- Information packed training on proper fingering Exercise and finger dexterity.
- Learning music theory, rhythm, how to read sheet music.
- Finger agility, speed and accuracy on Scales and chords Development.
- Individual roles of each hand are the primary objectives to meet up.
- Ornaments and techniques.
- Efficient Practice.
- Ear Training.
- Memory Training.
- Playing songs and accompanying pieces.
- Solo performance and Band exposures.
- Personalize and group based projects and weekly assignments.
Lesson 1. Introduction to the Keyboard and PianoWeek 1
Lesson 2. Playing Chords and Melodies Within the First Two SessionsWeek 2
Lesson 3. Major & Minor Chords.Week 3
Lesson 4. Major, Minor, Pentatonic & Blues ScalesWeek 4
Lesson 1. The BluesWeek 4
Lesson 2. Tips to Piano Accompanying songsWeek 5
Lesson 3. Learning Chords by Numbers & Chord ShapesWeek 6
Lesson 4. Learning Chord Progressions & Melodies by EarWeek 7
Part 1. Rhythmic Rockin’ Piano PlayingWeek 10
Part 2. Transposing and Vital Music ConceptWeek 11
Part 3. Semester ExaminationWeek 12
Complete PDF Curriculum is available in student's dashboard after registration.
Mr. Dee-chordsGuitar Tutor
Akinboyewa David Aka Dee-chords is the lead coach at Dee-chords Music Academy. As CEO and Director of studies, he is a certified Musician. A singer, song writer, composer and producer. His multi skillful playing of over 10 Musical instruments has earned him a lot of exposures as a Live stage performing and recording artist. He has staged many great concerts and have worked with several other noble Musicians in the industry locally and internationally. He currently directs music in about 8 schools and some pentecostal churches. He's happily married to Sophia Akinboyewa with two lovely kids. Bryan and Gianna.